RILA MONASTERY SHUTTLE DAY TOUR FROM SOFIA
25 € per person
20 € per person for 6+ persons
35 Eur per person (November - March) including FREE hotel pick-up
The original Rila Monastery Shuttle tour offered by V travel Ltd.
(including BOYANA CHURCH visit) with licensed tour guides
NEW! Audio guides in English, Spanish, Russian, German and Italian available for 5 € per device upon request. More than 1 hour of detailed information, clear voice and professional recording!
Listen sample: Rila Monastery Audioguide
- Pay for 1 tour - visit 2 UNESCO sights (only available from Sofia).
- Guaranteed daily departure all year round even for only one person - you do not need to check availability before you book.
- Easy booking service - pay by PayPal or any Credit Card. No credit card fee.
- Friendly English speaking guide-drivers and comfortable air-conditioned vehicles. Personal attention guaranteed!
- No entrance fee for the Monastery and no other hidden charges.
- Pick-up from your hotel (upon request, extra fee 5 € per booking, free November-March).
- Free cancellation 3 days before departure. Free amendment 1 day before departure.
Book now online your small group* guided tour to Rila Monastery and Boyana church using the quick booking form on your right.
How to Book?
1. Choose your date from the booking form on the right hand side
2. Pay online with your credit card or PayPal account
• 13:15h-14:30h optional lunch at local restaurant (grilled trout specialty)
• 16:00h. arrival at Boyana church (UNESCO)
• 17:00h - 17:30h. return to St. Alexander Nevski square / hotel
The Rila Monastery Shuttle bus tour is operated by V travel Ltd., licensed Tour Operator with fully licensed Tour Guides.
If you are happy with your visit to Rila Monastery with V Travel Ltd., please consider our day tours to Plovdiv and Backovo (35€ per person) and Koprivshtitsa and Toplonitsa Neolithic village (35€ per person) as well as our careful selection of Day Tours from Sofia and Package Guided Tours.
* Maximum 8 persons per guide and vehicle on weekdays and maximum 16 persons on weekends and holidays.